Say "Goodbye!" to Overwhelm
BVC Aspire is your one-stop-shop for audition preparation. No more cobbling together all the help you need. We've thought of everything so you can feel confident going into audition season!
Private one-on-one performance coaching
12 hours of song and monologue performance coaching. Work with your own designated performance coach who will see you through the preparation process all the way through filming your pre-screens.
Your audition material
Choosing the right material is key, and good material does half the work for you! And you’re in expert hands, since choosing repertoire is something we do best. We'll help you select audition material that best illustrates your unique talents and personality. Your personalized recommendations include two monologues and up to three songs.
Song cuts and piano tracks
You’ll need clean, well-cut hard copies of your audition songs as well as professional-level piano tracks to accompany your pre-screen videos and practice sessions. Check! That’s all included.
Mock auditions and college expert masterclasses (x2)
Work out the kinks on our mock audition days, and hear from program directors and faculty members at the schools you are applying to. After all, it’s the people that make a program really “sing!"
Private dance coaching
Should you need it, you can add-on our optional dance package to get four hours of private dance coaching.
Monthly Parent / Student Webinars
Stay in the loop with where your child is at in the process and mentally prepare for what's coming next. This the ideal time to ask all of your questions and connect with other families on the same journey.
That's all included!
No more paying for pricey, a-la-carte coaching services.
Get everything you need, in one place.
BVC Aspire's mission is simple:
We help you get into a musical theatre program that values your worth and allows you to thrive.
Let our resources and expertise take the guesswork out of the audition process so that your focus can stay on showcasing what makes YOU special.
FREE LIVE EVENT!
College Musical Theatre Auditions Q&A
Monday, October 16th 8pm ET
Get our free "College Musical Theatre Auditions: Getting Started Guide" when you register
As a member of BVC Aspire, you'll get...
- Expert guidance as you compile a list of schools that fits you and your needs.
- Personalized monologue and song repertoire ideally suited to your talents and personality. Feel confident knowing your material is showing off what you do best, right now!
- Private one-on-one coaching time with your own personal performance coach. Walk into those auditions knowing you’re ready to nail it.
- Organization and peace of mind! We provide spreadsheets and information to keep you organized!
- Plus, resources and webinars for students AND their parents or guardians.
What parents are saying:
"Before Aspire, we were not sure what direction to take, and felt overwhelmed! Now, I feel calm, relieved and grateful for our Aspire experience.
The support, honesty, and creativity go above and beyond.
The team is outstanding with all their knowledge and expertise, but I loved getting to know them and all their personalities. They make you feel comfortable and validated."
-Michelle, BVC Aspire Parent in Michigan, USA
"Before BVC Aspire, I was confused and uncertain of the complexity of the college application process and how best to support my child on this journey. During his time with Aspire, my child was surrounded by uplifting and supportive people who made sure he presented the best of himself.
In the program, not one minute of time was wasted.
Every meeting, every lesson, every panel began and ended on time, and were all packed with constructive and positive information."
-Tamara, BVC Aspire Parent in North Carolina, USA
We've experienced the college audition process from every angle
"My mom and I went through the college audition process back in 2007-08, and we were absolutely clueless! It was a stressful experience for my entire family as we navigated it all on our own, piecing together information from various websites, and cobbling together help from multiple teachers and mentors. It was a year long roller coaster ride!"
-Chelsea Wilson, BVC Aspire co-founder
"As a faculty member in the musical theatre department of the University of Michigan, I’ve seen tens of thousands of pre-screen videos and live auditions. And it breaks my heart when I see students come in who clearly have had no guidance as to their repertoire selection or performance preparation. Or even worse, students who have received misguided help!"
-Cynthia Kortman Westphal, BVC Aspire co-founder
This program is for you if...
- You are 100% committed to going to college for musical theatre.
- You’re a rising high school senior, or high school grad applying to college programs for the 2024-2025 school year.
- You’re already exhausted thinking about how you’re going to piece together all the help you need to have a successful audition season. If you're looking for a voice teacher, dance teacher, acting coach, pianist, and college advisor… we wear all those hats and THEN some!
- You want to focus on giving the best pre-screen and audition you can. Save the logistical headache for someone else to figure out—that’s us! 😁
- You want to have a successful audition process and have time for the other things you want to do! Like being in your school musical, spending time with friends and family, focusing on schoolwork, and working your part-time job.
Is Aspire right for you?
Behind-the-Scenes Video Walkthrough ⬇️
musical theatre college prep musical theater college audition prep program how to audition for top musical theatre colleges how to prepare for college musical theatre audition season unified auditions prescreens prescreen prep
I'm at summer camp for a few weeks, can I still participate in BVC Aspire?
What happens after my prescreen videos are in? Will someone help me with my live auditions?
What if I already have a voice teacher or a college counselor?
When will I film my pre-screen videos?
Who are my one-on-one coachings with?
If I get into multiple schools, will I get help making a final decision?
Is payment for BVC Aspire due all at once?
I'm not a rising senior, can I still participate?
Need to jump-start your audition process?
Register for the FREE College Auditions Webinar + Get the FREE Guide
We are your Broadway Vocal Coach
Let's connect! Follow us on instagram, or send us an email at hello @ bwayvocalcoach.com