"My mom and I went through the college audition process back in 2007-08, and we were absolutely clueless! It was a stressful experience for my entire family as we navigated it all on our own, piecing together information from various websites, and cobbling together help from multiple teachers and mentors. It was a year long roller coaster ride!"
-Chelsea Wilson, BVC Aspire co-founder
"As a faculty member in the musical theatre department of the University of Michigan, I’ve seen tens of thousands of pre-screen videos and live auditions. And it breaks my heart when I see students come in who clearly have had no guidance as to their repertoire selection or performance preparation. Or even worse, students who have received misguided help!"
-Cynthia Kortman Westphal, BVC Aspire co-founder
BVC Aspire's mission is simple:
We help you get into a musical theatre program that values your worth and allows you to thrive.
Let our resources and expertise take the guesswork out of the audition process so that your focus can stay on showcasing what makes YOU special.
Join the Waitlist for 2023
Our mailing list gets priority access to events and upcoming registration
What is BVC Aspire?
A four-month college audition prep program for rising high school seniors.
As a member of BVC Aspire, you'll get...
- Expert guidance as you compile a list of schools that fits you and your needs.
- Personalized monologue and song repertoire ideally suited to your talents and personality. Feel confident knowing your material is showing off what you do best, right now!
- Private one-on-one coaching time with your own personal performance coach. Walk into those auditions knowing you’re ready to nail it.
- Organization and peace of mind! We provide spreadsheets and information to keep you organized!
- Plus, resources and webinars for students AND their parents or guardians.
"Before working with Broadway Vocal Coach, audition prep could feel frantic and stressful but now its easy and its all in one place and I'm confident I’m always doing my best work."
-Devon McCleskey, BVC Member
On tour with PRETTY WOMAN
Here's what's inside:
Your audition material
Choosing the right material is key, and good material does half the work for you! And you’re in expert hands, since choosing repertoire is something we do best. We'll help you select audition material that best illustrates your unique talents and personality. Your personalized recommendations include two monologues and up to three songs.
Song cuts and piano tracks
You’ll need clean, well-cut hard copies of your audition songs as well as professional-level piano tracks to accompany your pre-screen videos and practice sessions. Check! That’s all included.
Private one-on-one performance coaching
14 hours of song and monologue performance coaching. Work with your own designated performance coach who will see you through the preparation process.
Mock auditions and college expert masterclasses (x2)
Work out the kinks on our mock audition days, and hear from program directors and faculty members at the schools you are applying to. After all, it’s the people that make a program really “sing!"
Private dance coaching
Should you need it, you can add-on our optional dance package to get four hours of private dance coaching.
PLUS! BVC Academy access
For the four months you're working in Aspire, you’ll have access to all the live classes and resources in BVC Academy. Pop into studio class and sing each week, and meet Broadway Stars in our quarterly masterclasses.
Included value of $1,000!
"I'm grateful I was able to act through the song in front of a lot of people and in a nerve-wracking situation. It was totally a breakthrough moment for me!"
-Hyeju Ahn, BVC Member
This program is for you if...
- You are 100% committed to going to college for musical theatre.
- You’re a rising high school senior, or high school grad applying to college programs for the 2023-2024 school year.
- You’re already exhausted thinking about how you’re going to piece together all the help you need to have a successful audition season. If you're looking for a voice teacher, dance teacher, acting coach, pianist, and college advisor… we wear all those hats and THEN some!
- You want to focus on giving the best pre-screen and audition you can. Save the logistical headache for someone else to figure out—that’s us! 😁
- You want to have a successful audition process and have time for the other things you want to do! Like being in your school musical, spending time with friends and family, focusing on schoolwork, and working your part-time job.
"The most valuable part of Broadway Vocal Coach is the fact that it’s literally a one-stop-shop. There’s so many classes, there’s always someone to help you—always! With whatever you need."
-Caleb Grissett, BVC Member
I'm at summer camp for a few weeks, can I still participate in BVC Aspire?
What happens after my prescreen videos are in? Will someone help me with my live auditions?
What if I already have a voice teacher or a college counselor?
When will I film my pre-screen videos?
Who are my one-on-one coachings with?
If I get into multiple schools, will I get help making a final decision?
Need to jump-start your audition process?
View the FREE Webinar + Get the FREE Guide
Get instant access to watch the recent, live Q&A webinar and download our FREE guide.